Children & Baby First Aid Course at Home with your friends & family. You can have your own private home class/course in your living room. (If you have up to 6 attendees, the cost is just £25 per person). You can of course have more people on the course should you wish.
A Bumps and Bashes course in your own home is the ideal way for all the family to learn what to do in an emergency.
- Delivered by a fully qualified instructor. Firstly this has to be the most important thing on any parent’s tick list when learning life-saving skills. As parents, first aid is not governed (that means anyone can teach it) at Bumps & Bashes teaching the correct and most up-to-date procedures is a top priority and I am an instructor who is a fully qualified.
- The course really focuses on Children & Baby First-Aid furthermore Adult CPR, Choking & recovery (Emergency Life-Support) is part of the course. It’s important learning for your little ones, but you will learn first-aid skills for every member of your family
- Included is lots of useful handouts & a 72-page full colour Paediatric First aid Book, worth £7.99 (per household) No need to write notes so really can concentrate on the course.
- 99% of past attendees rate this course as “Excellent”
- 100% refund if you don’t think this is the best money you spend on your family. It’s the Bumps & Bashes Guarantee and has never been needed since 2009
I understand parents don’t want a strict classroom environment, especially with babies and small children. Learning with your friends and family in a familiar setting is also great fun.
You will learn these skills from a FULLY QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR. See what you will learn Here.
Providing home classes enables me to work to your agenda or should we say your babies/children. You choose the time to suit your family, rather than a set time when I hold courses, in the morning, afternoon, or evening all in the comfort of your living room. It’s flexible to your needs.
The course is ideal for Mums, Dads, Parents-to-be, grandparents, and babysitters – so you can be confident everyone knows what to do if your baby needs help.
Baby first aid course at home in Cheshire & Lancashire
Contact Kate at Contact Us to make an enquiry or call me on 07966 315699 and I will be happy to arrange this for you.