Bumps and Bashes Children & Baby First Aid Course for your own family. Now you are here, you are doing the right thing.
Don’t ever regret learning emergency Children & Baby first aid. Book on a course now, as there is always the Bumps and Bashes guarantee, that should you not think this is absolutely value for money and time well spent on your family and it’s seriously beneficial, there is a no quibble 100% money-back guarantee. Confident: you bet (it’s never been needed since 2009 as 99% of past attendees rate this course as excellent)
You’ll receive all the extras: First Aid Book, Memory Jogger and some great hand-outs on the face to face courses
If there isn’t a course in your area, not a problem, I’ll teach you in the comfort of your own home for as little as £25 per person. See more about Private Home Classes Here
Check out the just launched Children & Baby First Aid Online Course and learn when you want, where ever you live in the world. Stop and start when you want and in bitesize chunks for easy learning. It’s not a monthly subscription, just a one off payment and the launch price is just £9.99 Hopefully you’ll never need to call 999 Online Course
Learning first aid for your family would love to see you on a course, but if you can’t make it or simply live too far away for me to get to you, take a look at my Children & Baby First Aid Book. Click here
Baby & Child First Aid Course, MONTON *SORRY UNAVAILABLE
Hello, welcome to my site, it’s a pleasure to have you on here.
You must be looking for the best for your child and we aim to offer just that. Bumps & Bashes is a leading independent children and baby first aid course provider for parents in the North West. Very proud of the reviews with 100’s on our site and on Facebook
Rest assured I’m a Fully Qualified Instructor & Assessor and have been specialising in teaching parents & grandparents since 2009.
In this course, you will learn life-saving emergency first aid for every member of your family,(Adult emergency first aid is included) with the emphasis being on babies & children, covering major and minor injuries and accidents.
Realistically delivered First Aid in our modern world! You will gain confidence and learn skills that may save a life. Taught from a parent’s point of view and rated “Excellent” by past attendees. I’m confident that you will feel it’s some of the best money and time you have invested in your family.
Small babies and non crawlers are welcome, so please feel free to bring them with you.
Every First Aid class includes
- Delivered by a fully qualified instructor/assessor. This has to be the most important thing on any parents’ tick list when learning life-saving skills. As parents, first aid is not governed (that means anyone can teach it) at Bumps & Bashes I feel teaching the correct and most up-to-date procedures is the top priority.
- Free 64-page full-colour Paediatric First aid Book, worth £4.99 to take home. (No need to write notes and you really can concentrate on the course)
- Useful purse/wallet symptoms card and much more
- Adult CPR, Choking & recovery (Emergency Life-Support) is part of the course. It’s important learning for your little ones, but you will go away knowing the most important of first aid skills for every member of your family.
- Memory Jogger
- 100% refund if you don’t think this is some of the best money you spend on your family. It’s the Bumps & Bashes Guarantee.
In just a morning, afternoon or evening Bumps and Bashes first aid classes ensure that you’ll get the vital skills that could save your child’s life. First aid is not expensive, but it is priceless if needed and I help you understand and make it easy for you to remember, should you ever need it in an emergency.
Children & Baby First Aid Course covers Emergency First Aid for all your family, from birth upwards.
Ideal for Parents, Carers, Guardians & Grandparents.
- (CPR) Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation for all your family- CPR for babies, children & adults
- Choking for all your family
- Recovery Position for all your family
- Burns and Scalds
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Severe Allergic Reactions & Anaphylaxis
- Raised temperatures & Fevers
- Febrile Convulsions
- Bumps & Head Injuries
- plus lots more, which could save a child’s life
The manikins play a big part and I’ll bring a least 9 manikins, so no waiting around to practice.
You will take away, not only the knowledge and confidence but a full-colour paediatric first aid book to complement the course, a memory jogger, and some very useful hand-outs.
Learning to drive takes around 50 hours, learning to save a life takes only 3! First aid if needed, is priceless.