23/10/2017 – 23/10/2017
Monton Methodist Church
- If you are a parent, grandparent or carer, this First Aid course is specifically for you and your family. You will learn emergency first aid for everyone in your family with the course emphasising on babies & children. You will leave knowing that should an accident or emergency happen to your little ones, this will give you confidence by learning life saving techniques which could save a life. We are all trainers and mums who deliver these classes and they are taught from a parent’s point of view. They are rated “Excellent” by past attendees.
You will take away, not only the knowledge but a full colour Paediatric First Aid book to complement the course and some very useful hand-out’s.
What you will learn.
• (CPR) Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation for all the family
• Choking for all the family
• Recovery Position for all the family
• Burns and Scalds
• plus lots lots more, which could save a life.
For less than the price of a pair of shoes, don’t leave it to chance, you could save lives.
Please note this class starts at 7:00pm and ends approximately at 9:45pm. Free parking in church car park.