Bumps and Bashes Children & Baby First Aid Course for your own family. Now you are here, you are doing the right thing.
Don’t ever regret learning emergency Children & Baby first aid. Book on a course now, as there is always the Bumps and Bashes guarantee that should you not think this is absolutely value for money and time well spent on your family and it’s seriously beneficial, there is a no quibble 100% money back guarantee. Confident: you bet (it’s never been needed in 8 years as 94% of past attendees rate this course as excellent)
Book with confidence as our reputation excels and most courses are filled quickly through recommendations.
If there isn’t a course in your area, not a problem, we will teach you in the comfort of your own home for a minimum of 6 people at just £25 per person. You’ll still receive all the extras: First Aid Book, Memory Jogger, FREE refresher course etc. See more about Private Home Classes Here
Children & Baby First Aid Course SALE TOWN, CHESHIRE Only two places left
Hello, welcome to our site, it’s a pleasure to have you on here.
You must be looking for the best for your child and we aim to offer just that. We are the leading independent children and baby first aid course providers for parents in the North West. Very proud of our reviews with 100’s on our site and recently on Facebook
Rest assured all our trainers are Fully Qualified and will be happy to show our certifications on request.
In this course which is specifically for parent and grandparent, you will learn life-saving emergency first aid for every member of your family,(Adult emergency first aid is included) with the emphasis being on babies & children, covering major and minor injuries and accidents.
Realistically delivered First Aid in our modern world! You will gain the confidence and learn skills that may save a life. Taught from a parent’s point of view and rated “Excellent” by past attendees. We are confident that you will feel it’s some of the best money and time you have invested in your family.
Small babies and non crawlers are welcome, so please feel free to bring them with you.
Every First Aid class includes
- Delivered by a fully qualified instructor. This has to be the most important thing on any parents tick list, when learning life-saving skills. As parents first aid is not governed (that means anyone can teach it) at Bumps & Bashes we feel teaching the correct and most up-to-date procedures is top priority and you will be trained by an instructor who is fully qualified.
- Free Future First aid refresher class (so as your babies & children grow, so will your knowledge and always be age appropriate.)
- Free 64-page full colour Paediatric First aid Book, worth £4.99 to take home. (No need to write notes and you really can concentrate on the course)
- Useful purse/wallet symptoms card and much more
- Adult CPR, Choking & recovery (Emergency Life-Support) is part of the course. It’s important learning for your little ones, but you will go away knowing the most important of first aid skills for every member of your family.
- Memory Jogger
- 100% refund if you don’t think this is some of the best money you spend on your family. It’s the Bumps & Bashes Guarantee.
In just a morning, afternoon or evening Bumps and Bashes first aid classes ensure that you’ll get the vital skills which could save your child’s life. First aid is not expensive, but it is priceless if needed and we’ll make sure you understand and make it easy for you to remember, should you ever need it in an emergency.
Children & Baby First Aid Course covers Emergency First Aid for all your family, from birth upwards.
Ideal for Parents, Carers, Guardians & Grandparents.
- (CPR) Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation for all your family
- Choking for all your family
- Recovery Position for all your family
- Burns and Scalds
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Severe Allergic Reactions & Anaphylaxis
- Raised temperatures & Fevers
- Febrile Convulsions
- Bumps & Head Injuries
- plus lots more, which could save a child’s life
The manikins play a big part and we’ll bring aleast 9 minikins, so no waiting around to practise.
You will take away, not only the knowledge and confidence, but a full colour paediatric first aid book to complement the course, a memory jogger and some very useful hand-outs. You will be welcome to attend a FREE refresher course after a couple of years, not only to boost your confidence, but will be appropriate to the age of your children.
Learning to drive takes around 50 hours, learning to save a life takes only 3! First aid if needed, is priceless.